E-COMMERCE SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Ski Town All-Stars
E-Commerce Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Description Overview
Our growing mountain apparel/ski/bike and other rad shit business seeks an experienced, motivated team member to contribute to the growth and success of Ski Town All-Stars. Team member will be responsible for overseeing the execution of all online sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage and create online advertising campaigns through search engine, social media, and email marketing outlets.
- Devise strategies to drive online visibility and traffic to Ski Town All-Stars’ online store.
- Produce creative digital content for campaigns that attract customers and align with the overall company image.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, and A/B testing to maximize results.
- Analysis and reporting of campaign performance through return-on-investment metrics.
- Segment audiences and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Manage and communicate email marketing campaigns utilizing Klayvio.
- Background in direct-to-consumer/e-commerce business strategy and best practices.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media is essential, we are huge on social, HUGE!
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, Hubspot, and other digital marketing software desired.
- Competency in Klaviyo, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva preferred.
- Ability to carry out all digital functions.
- Overall marketing experience with an expertise in digital marketing.
- Must communicate effectively and efficiently in person, on email, or on the phone.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Employment on a full-time basis, with some weekend commitments. Based in Eagle-Vail, Colorado (remote possible but local/Colorado preferred)
Salary based on skill and experience level 50k-80k
Available to start immediately.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
Ski Town All-Stars
41199 US 6 Avon, CO 81620 (Actually Eagle-Vail)