Shipping, Returns & FAQ
What carriers do you ship with?
- We currently ship UPS ground, UPS 2-day, and UPS overnight. All orders will include a tracking number once the order has shipped.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- All orders are shipped through UPS and cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes. Due to a strict shipping schedule, we cannot guarantee address changes if a P.O. Box is entered upon checkout. We will not hold orders to verify a physical shipping address for you so be sure to enter a UPS approved physical location at time of checkout.
- If your package has shipped, please reach out to UPS with any further questions or issues on your order.
- In the event of your package being returned to us due to incorrect/incomplete shipping details, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay for additional shipping at that time.
How do I get free shipping?
- We currently offer free domestic (excluding Alaska and Hawaii, additional shipping charged sent upon label creation) shipping via UPS group on all orders over $699, this includes skis. Excludes Super 73 E-bikes. Freight to be billed after purchase
- When will my order ship?
- All orders are typically fulfilled in 24-48 hours when placed Monday-Thursday. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be fulfilled on the following Monday or Tuesday. Please note that shipments are only picked up Monday−Friday.
- Do you offer international shipping?
- You bet! We currently offer international shipping. Keep in mind that all buyers assume any and all customs clearance fees and tariffs.
- Where is my order shipping from?
- From our headquarters located in Eagle-Vail, Colorado.
Is your return process easy?
- Yep! Follow these three steps to get started on returning your hats & apparel:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- We will email you a return label. Please apply the label we’ve provided to your package and ship it back to us at:
SKI TOWN ALL-STARS
41199 HIGHWAY 6
AVON CO 81620-5577
- IMPORTANT: If you choose to make a return on your own, you must ship UPS only. We will not and cannot receive a return from any other carrier.
- We will credit your account once the return is received.
- FOR HATS & APPAREL: Note that your credit will be minus the cost of return shipping (an $8 flat fee) and there will be an additional return cost on skis and oversized items.
- FOR ANYTHING FROM THE SKI SHOP (including skis, poles, bindings, skins, beacons, radios, packs, and booties): Customer assumes all direct shipping charges. If any product was sent via free shipping, the customer will still incur the shipping charge to them and back. We can only accept returns on unmounted unused skis and bindings. All ski shop items included above are subject to a 15% restocking fee. ALL MOUNTED SKIS ARE FINAL SALE.
I’m international, can I return an item?
- Nope! We are not accepting international returns at this time. To avoid this, please reach out to our team via Chat or by emailing email@example.com with any questions regarding products on our website. We are happy to help make sure that you’re satisfied with your product(s) prior to purchase.
How long do I have before I can no longer return an item?
- Returns must be made within 30 days of us receiving your order.
Can I return any sale items or used ski products?
- Negative. All sale items and used ski products are final sale and not eligible for returns.
What about exchanges?
- We currently do not facilitate exchanges, instead we ask that you follow our return process and then re-order.
Whoa! I messed up my order, can I cancel?!
- We’ll gladly allow you to cancel your order within 2 hours from placing it; any order canceled within the 2 hour window will be subject to a 5% transaction fee. If you realized the mistake outside of the 2 hour window, we require you go through the return process as stated above.
Promotional codes and discounts cannot be offered on certain items, including 2024 skis, sale/used skis, apres booties, pit vipers, ski town project, and ski town partnership items.
Yo! I ordered something a few days ago but now I see that it's on sale. Will you offer me that promotion?
- If you've ordered a product and it's on sale within 48 hours, we will gladly honor the promotion. However, any further out and we will be unable to extend the promotion. Thanks for your understanding!
I'm part of a group/team/organization that is looking for sponsorship and want to chat with your team on what that'd look like. How would I go about that?
- We're happy you thought of us in your quest for sponsorship, however, we typically only work with groups/teams/organizations that are or have previously been a custom. At this time, we do not commit to monetary or material support with such groups.
- If you are a part of a school ski team/club, we have an awesome program coming your way. In the meantime, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiry.
How should I take care of my new lid when it gets dirty?
- Warm water and a damp cotton cloth do just fine in sprucing up your hat. We don't recommend using any harsh cleaners or bleach as it may negatively affect the material on our premium hats. If it’s any worse than a little dirt, we recommend checking out our collection for a replacement.
how can we help you?
We understand that buying skis and bindings can be a wee bit intimidating. The easiest way to answer any questions and help guide you to the right equipment is a phone call. We have staff with over 10 years of knowledge to make this process easier for you so that you can enjoy your time out on the slopes.